Pinterest is heating up as a means of marketing your business. Why not leverage your Facebook fans to build up your Pinterest following? This handy free app from Woobox lets you do just that by adding a Pinterest tab to your Facebook page.
You can find out more at http://woobox.com/pinterest but hang in, because in a second, I’m going to give you a direct link to get you started even faster.
At any time while you’re reading this article, you can click on an image to see a larger version.
1. To start things, off, log in to Facebook as yourself (rather than as your Page).
2. Now, to get started fast, go directly to this link: https://apps.facebook.com/mywoobox/?fb_source=search&ref=ts
4. Click Okay on the two authorization popups that appear.
a) Choose your Facebook page on left, where you want the tab to be installed.
b) Click “Add to Page” on the Pinterest app.
The screen will then go blank. Don’t panic!! 🙂
6. Navigate to your Facebook page (where you installed the app) in your browser. You’ll see that there’s a new Pinterest tab that has appeared. Hooray!
7. Now we just have to set up the app to point to your Pinterest account. Click on the tab to go to the app. The following dialog will appear. Click Okay to authorize the tab application (so much authorization!).
8. At last! Now you get to the app settings, where you can add your Pinterest username, so the app knows which Pinterest account to pull images from. You can choose to show all your boards, or select certain ones. If you want, check the “share” settings. When you have finished, click “Save Settings.”
That’s all there is to it! Happy pinning!