Do you wish you had a steady stream of visitors to your website?
You need your WordPress site to be Search Engine Optimized!
In just one quick session, we’ll do it TOGETHER (so it’s not so scary!)
and finally get it off your to do list!
Are you missing out on traffic because your website is buried on page 20 of Google’s search results?
Are you looking for an EASY way to:
- drive more traffic to your blog?
- gain more subscribers?
- improve your website rankings in the search engines?
And all without spending big bucks on advertising?
Who isn’t? 🙂
I have a simple solution for you. But first, here are two facts you need to know:
- The higher your page ranks in Google’s results, the more clicks you get. Makes sense, right? I’m sure you know this from your own experience. When you’re Googling something, how often do you click on “Next Page” to go beyond page 1 of the search results? If you’re like nearly 95% of users, then you click on a result on the first page.
- 94% of people choose to click on an organic search result rather than an ad. It’s the trust factor. People tend to favour results they “found themselves” rather than results that companies paid to show them.
Wikipedia defines organic search results as “listings on search engine results pages that appear because of their relevance to the search terms, as opposed to their being advertisements”.
What does this mean for you? Well, you need to do everything you can to get your website onto page 1 of Google’s search results.
You may have tried to buy traffic before with Facebook or Google ads. I have to tell you the hard truth about doing that. It has some real downsides:
- It costs money!
- It only brings short term benefit (while the ad is running).
- Organic search results beat out ads 94% of the time!
But what if you could boost your organic search results (and without spending money!) so that your website ranked higher in the search engines? I bet you’d be all over it! It would mean more people would click through to your website. More traffic! That’s what you want.
Well, there happens to be a terrific, free WordPress plugin out there that can help. It’s called WordPress SEO by Yoast, and I think it should be on every WordPress website. (Note: I’m not affiliated with this plugin in any way. I just think it’s great!)
“WordPress SEO is the most complete WordPress SEO plugin that exists today for WordPress.org users. It incorporates everything from a snippet preview and page analysis functionality that helps you optimize your pages content, images titles, meta descriptions and more to XML sitemaps, and loads of optimization options in between.”
The ONLY downside to this plugin is its complexity. It’s not enough just to install it, you need to configure it too. And it has 15 configuration screens with no less than 140 settings, many of which are not intuitive! Plus more settings on each of your posts and pages. Yikes!
Not to worry! That’s where I can help to make it all understandable, no matter how Greek it may sound to you now. I’m holding a live group session where I’ll walk you through the two parts of this plugin:
- the technical settings: what they mean, which ones you need to pay attention to, and what you need to set them to
- the page and post tool: how you can use it to write better content (from an SEO perspective)
It will be easy, and we’ll do it together. By the end of the session, you’ll have your site all set-up so that the search engines will love it, and you’ll be able to write your future posts and pages with confidence that they’ll be SEO-friendly.
~ Dr. Gisele Arnaud | Hypnotherapist and Life Coach | www.giselearnaud.com | New York, NY, USA
Let’s do this together, and get all your questions answered!
This is a live coaching session where I walk you through how to do the install and configuration, and you work along with me.
Here’s what’s included:
- a fully installed and configured SEO plugin (by you, with my guidance) so that your site is ready to rise in the search engine rankings
- confidence that you have the plugin set up correctly so you can stop worrying
- the ability to communicate during the session so you get your questions answered
- understanding of how to use the Yoast tool to make all your posts and pages SEO friendly today, and going forward
- 3 bonus tips for better SEO on your website, that go beyond this plugin
- peace of mind from getting this critical issue dealt with and off your todo list
And you’ll get all this in a single 1.5 hour session that fits easily into your busy schedule!
How is it delivered?
You’ll participate in a live, online, group session, where I talk you through the plugin and its settings while sharing my screen. You can have a window open on your WordPress Dashboard so you can follow along, and get your plugin configured as we go through the settings in real time.
Bonus #1: You’ll receive a quick-reference PDF containing all of the settings I use on my website.
Bonus #2: In case you fall behind or miss a setting as we go, you’ll have access to the video recording of our session afterwards.
~Ricki Heller | Holistic Nutritionist and Writer | www.rickiheller.com | Toronto, Canada
When Is it Happening?
This is a live session, so make sure you don’t miss out! Set aside the date of…
NEXT SESSION DATE WILL BE POSTED SOON — STAY TUNED!
If you’ve been putting off getting your SEO sorted out, now is the time to get it off your to do list! Get this on your calendar now, and know that it will get done! You will finally have your website SEO-optimised.
It almost seems like overkill to refer to it as an “investment” when it’s only $47. Yep, instead of paying $120 for a private 2 hour session with me, buy yourself peace of mind for just $47. That’s it! The plugin itsef is free, and you only have to pay for this session one time. After that, you are set for the lifetime of your website, you’ll have the know-how if you need to do it again, and you’ll have to tools you need to optimise all your future posts and pages. You can’t beat that!
Next session will be posted soon! Stay tuned…
Don’t wait! The sooner your website rises in Google’s search results, the sooner you get more traffic — and more potential customers — visiting your website!
Note: Completing this session does not guarantee that your website will rank higher in the search engine results page. Also note that changes in ranking may take time, and do not happen overnight — all the more reason to get started now!
This is for you if:
- You aren’t sure what some of the settings, like meta robots tags and XML sitemaps mean.
- You want a little friendly hand-holding as you set up the plugin.
- You feel a little unsure about setting it up correctly by yourself.
- You want to be able to ask questions if you get stuck.
- You’ve been procrastinating setting this up, and just want to GET IT DONE!
This is not for you if:
- You’re confident with SEO settings like noindexing pages and setting permalink structure.
- You can install and configure the plugin on your own.
- You will get it done in your own time, and it won’t just sit on your todo list!
Next session will be posted soon!
Remember, the plugin is free, and what you get out of this session will last the lifetime of your website!
If you have any questions about this session that I haven’t answered here, please don’t hesitate to shoot me an email at email@example.com and I’d be happy to answer them for you.