WordPress Virtual Assistant Job Description
This position has been filled - thank you!
Working with Us
Are you looking for a work-from-home contract with flexible hours? Would you enjoy working with a small but dedicated team of web design and development professionals?
My previous VA is closing up shop to join her husband's business. I need someone to replace her asap!
I'm looking for help with tasks such as:
- Adding content to WordPress websites, membership sites, and online courses that we build (using a variety of themes with visual page builders (e.g., BeaverBuilder, Divi)
- Client Onboarding (creating invoices (Freshbooks), sending online forms (HelloSign), and ordering welcome gifts)
- Working with the AccessAlly membership plugin to protect content (I will train you for this)
- Inbox management
- Helping me develop my use of Teamwork to manage my business more efficiently
- Helping me record in writing my business systems and processes
Most work is planned well in advance. I may sometimes make last-minute requests, and appreciate -- but don't expect -- that you can always take them on.
I always provide clear written or video instructions for all tasks.
I'm always happy to answer any questions you have as you're working.
I pay your invoices promptly.
I respect you and appreciate your skills.
- Basic WordPress -- the ability to add content and use a variety of common theme builders (required)
- Teamwork -- this is the project management system I use to run my business, and use with my client projects (required or willingness to learn)
- Basic ONTRAPORT -- the ability to create new messages, edit/update simple sequences or campaigns, create new tags (ideal, but not required)
- Use of LastPass (free) to receive shared login information (required)
- Positive attitude (a must!)
- Willingness to learn new things and take on new challenges (that's a must too!)
- Attention to detail, high standards, and commitment to checking your work (super-important! I will, of course, pay for your time to check your work)
Compensation and Time Commitment
I currently require around 10 hours a month of help. I'm growing, and expect to need more hours as time goes on.
I prefer to keep the hours flexible, rather than being on a fixed retainer. I am willing to purchase a prepaid block of hours.
Your hourly fee will be commensurate with your experience. I pay reasonable industry rates, and I'm looking for the right person, not the "cheapest deal."
Are You Interested?
If this job is of interest, then please send me an email with subject heading "WordPress VA Position" that includes the following:
- a link to your website, LinkedIn page, or other place where I can learn more about you
- a brief description of your skills and background
- a brief description of why you think you're a good fit for this position
- your desired hourly rate
- any questions you have for me!
If you seem like a good fit, I'll set up a Skype chat with you so we can meet for an informal (mutual 🙂 ) interview.
If our chat goes well, I'll ask you for three references, and to complete a small task for me (I will pay you for your time working on the task).