Need a New Website?
Starting from scratch, or redesigning? You’ve come to the right place!
Your website is the heart of your business (you’re the soul!). It’s so important to get it right! If this crucial piece of your business isn’t top-notch, then you’re literally throwing away sales.
You need a website that:
- communicates clearly
- is easy to navigate
- looks beautiful and professional!
- runs smoothly
- is protected with backups
- provides a fast response to your clients, and
- is set up so that you can make simple updates yourself, without having to call the “web guy” every time you want to change a sentence.
I specialise in WordPress websites.
Every website is unique. We’ll have a complimentary 30 minute consultation to find out your requirements, and then I’ll create a custom price quote for you that reflects exactly what you need. Book your free 30 minute consultation now, and let’s get started!
Check out our starter packages below:
[wptabs type=”accordion” mode=”vertical”]
[wptabtitle] The Do It Right From Day One Package[/wptabtitle]
Give yourself peace of mind from day 1, and start off as you mean to continue, with a website that has a solid foundation. I’ve created a truly comprehensive website services package for you to go from zero to beautiful, functional, responsive, SEO-optimized, analytics-enabled, spam-protected, backed up website! This package includes:
Design and Concept Phases:
- custom colour palette to reflect your brand
- hand-picked Google web fonts
- one round of design concepts for each page on your site (Home page + four pages of your choice)
- two rounds of revisions to each page (not interchangeable)
- one-on-one experience of working with our designer (Milena), providing you with professional and timely feedback to your questions, and special attention to your brand needs
- final preparation and delivery of design files to your developer (Julie)
Implementation and Testing Phases:
- installation of the latest version of WordPress on your domain
- installation of the premium Headway theme with one year of support and upgrades ($59 value, included)
- implementation of the 5 pages designed in Phase 1. Page content to be provided by you
- search engine optimization (let’s get you FOUND!), including:
- configuration of your link structure (permalinks) to improve your search engine ranking
- installation of a robots.txt file to tell search engines where to look for high-quality content on your site
- installation of an advanced “ping list” to let various services know about new posts and updates to your site
- set-up of a sitemap.xml to help search engines better index your blog
- Google and Bing site verification (your site listed in Google and Bing’s webmaster tools)
- SEO-friendly title and description tags for your pages
- enabling of Google Analytics
- set-up of an anti-spam plugin to prevent comment spam
- installation of a caching plugin to improve your response time for your visitors
- one year license for Backup Buddy plugin ($80 value, included!)
- installation of BackupBuddy plugin, and creation of the first backup of your website (now that’s peace of mind!)
- complete testing of all actions (links and buttons)
- performance testing to ensure that website is responsive
- 1 hour of training by phone for WordPress help and to show you around your new website!
- 1 month of follow-up support for questions
- the kitchen sink (okay, not really!)
Your designer (Milena Hrebacka) and developer (Julie Waterhouse) work closely together throughout the entire process, from concept through delivery, ensuring that communication is clear and seamless between all parties.
Fee: Packages start at $1997. Final cost depends on the complexity of the design and number of pages. Ready in 4-6 weeks.
[wptabtitle] Have Your Own Design? Just want the Techie Stuff?[/wptabtitle]
I can work with your designer, reuse an existing design, or help you create a bare bones design. This package includes only the items listed above in the “Implementation and Testing” phases.
Fee: Packages start at $1297. Final cost depends on the complexity of the design and number of pages. Ready in 2-4 weeks.
See Some Website Before-and-Afters
Here are a few recent examples of sites I’ve designed (including my own newly revamped site!). Move your mouse cursor over an image to see the “Before” version of the website.
Toronto Digital Photography Club, tdpc.ca
Dr. Gisele Arnaud, Hypnotist and Life Coach, giselearnaud.com
Julie Waterhouse, waterhousetech.com